Understand how important the words that you speak out of your mouth can greatly affect the atmosphere that is around you. Let the Word of God be your hope and your guide to overcoming the circumstances and events that you may be facing in the world today.
What is in your life today that you have given up on or considered impossible? Understand that all things are possible for you if you believe! When you hear and act upon the Word of God, your faith is activated to move the impossible out of your way.
1. Think about the resurrection every day. This reveals the miraculous power of God to do anything! Do not just save these thoughts for Easter, but think about the resurrection all of the time. It awakens hope and faith in the possibilities of God.
2. Stop thinking or saying, “I can’t believe that.” Get out of the habit of questioning and doubting the possibility of things. When you think there is no way, remember that JESUS IS THE WAY! (John 14:6)
3. Deal with the real problem. It is not whether God will help you, but rather will you believe. Remember that faith comes from hearing God’s Word. (Romans 10:17)
4. You are BIGGER than any mountain. Matthew 17:20 says, “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
5. Meditate on people in the Bible who had an impossible turnaround. Hebrews 12:1 says, “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.” If it could happen for them, it can happen for you. And it will.
6. God CAN’T lie. There is only ONE THING in this world that is impossible: it’s impossible for God to lie (Hebrews 6:18). Don’t throw away your confidence in God’s promises. He will fulfill them!
This content was not created by VOBWLM but taken from an online Bible study course